All the information is below.
Cap location for wires attached.
1. Place transmission in NEUTRAL (M/T) or PARK (A/T) with A/C and heater in OFF position.
2. Connect an inductive timing light.
3. Disconnect the single wire in-line Spark Output (SPOUT) connector or remove the shorting bar from the double wire SPOUT connector.
4. Start engine and allow to reach operating temperature. With engine at timing rpm, check or adjust initial timing to specification.
NOTE: To set timing correctly, a remote starter should not be used. Use the ignition key only to start the vehicle. Disconnecting the start wire at the starter relay will cause Ignition Control Module (ICM) to revert to start mode timing after the vehicle is started. Reconnecting the start wire after the vehicle is running will not correct the timing.
5. Reconnect single wire in-line spout connector or reinstall the shorting bar on the double wire spout connector. Check timing advance to verify distributor is advancing beyond the initial setting.
6. Remove test instruments.
Base Timing. 10Â BTDC
Monday, February 8th, 2021 AT 12:45 PM