Where are the O2 sensor locations of a 97 Dodge Stratus 2.5 liter V6?

RAWR1254
  • 1997 DODGE STRATUS
I found one under the car but the more I think about it as a struggle to get the part off it feels like it's too far back under the car and I think I need. The downstream one, if I remember right it was Bank 1 Sensor 1. But either way I just need to know where the one that isn't attached to the catty is located. I got it checked at Autozone a while ago and I lost the receipt with the code on it but it was definitely an o2 sensor I remember that, and when I looked it up online the code related to bank 1 Sensor 2 and I found out that that's downstream and I found the one that's really easy to find but after looking around a bit more online I found out the location so thanks anyway. Now It'd be nice to know an easy way to get to it because it's behind almost the entire bottom of the car.
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 AT 5:49 PM

RAWR1254
Sorry I meant sensor 1
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 AT 6:26 PM

Here is a guide and the locations of your oxygen sensors and a guide to help you get them changed out. Check you fuses first.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-replace-an-oxygen-sensor

Here are the sensor locations. Check out the diagrams (Below)

Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers
-1
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 AT 6:50 PM