TORQUE SETTINGS ON ENIGINE

• Debs
  • 1996 Opel Corsa

I need all the torque settings on this car or the opel astra 1996 160i.

Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 6:52 AM

• DrCranknWrench

I looked through our service manual, site sources and researched myself and cannot find torque specifications for the engine. The best thing you can do is to match the thread pitch, grade and size to an online torque chart for hardware. Hardware has it's own torque specification but keep in mind that the engine torque may be different as the torque specifications for the bolts themseelves is the safe level and not the requirement that the engine may need for proper seating of parts.
Sorry we don't have the information as Opel info is mostly from Europe and our resources our minimal at best for that vehicle.

Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 AT 3:54 AM
  • rmk20101

Will you send me Service manual? May be I will be solved your problem.

Monday, May 14th, 2012 AT 5:43 PM
  • DrCranknWrench

I cannot send you a service manual. However, you can go online and find out if there is information on what the torque specs are for each bolt based on the size and thread pitch. That is all the information I can give you.
I even double checked our archives.
The best bet for you is to go to a local parts store and get a service manual from there.

Monday, May 14th, 2012 AT 10:51 PM
  • Fransh

I am looking for torque settings for 2010 opel utility 1400 the head, bigends, mains and flyweel

Monday, February 29th, 2016 AT 1:43 AM