TORQUE SETTINGS ON ENIGINE

1996 Opel Corsa

Debs

March, 5, 2012 AT 6:52 AM

I need all the torque settings on this car or the opel astra 1996 160i.

Wiring Issue?

DrCranknWrench

March, 6, 2012 AT 3:54 AM

I looked through our service manual, site sources and researched myself and cannot find torque specifications for the engine. The best thing you can do is to match the thread pitch, grade and size to an online torque chart for hardware. Hardware has it's own torque specification but keep in mind that the engine torque may be different as the torque specifications for the bolts themseelves is the safe level and not the requirement that the engine may need for proper seating of parts.
Sorry we don't have the information as Opel info is mostly from Europe and our resources our minimal at best for that vehicle.

rmk20101

May, 14, 2012 AT 5:43 PM

Will you send me Service manual? May be I will be solved your problem.

DrCranknWrench

May, 14, 2012 AT 10:51 PM

I cannot send you a service manual. However, you can go online and find out if there is information on what the torque specs are for each bolt based on the size and thread pitch. That is all the information I can give you.
I even double checked our archives.
The best bet for you is to go to a local parts store and get a service manual from there.

Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Brake Pads/Rotor Replacement Chevy Silverado
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Camaro
Engine Oil Change and Filter Scion xD
Coolant Drain and Refill Chevrolet Tahoe