WHY DO MY LOWER BRAKE LIGHTS STOP WORKING IN WET...

1996 Oldsmobile Bravada

dantamsi

November, 12, 2012 AT 6:43 PM

Why do my lower brake lights stop working in wet weather? 3rd brake light (top) continues to work. Everything looks fine. Not corroded. If someone could please help me I would appreciate it.

bfettig

November, 17, 2012 AT 6:37 AM

I had the same problem too. The original owner had put on a towing package and didn't ground the wiring right and we had lost all of our tail lights going to the brakes and electric systems to the trailer. I would look up on the driver side under the bumper or right next to the gas tank and see if they wired it for a system to pull something first. If that is not wired in then check all bulbs in the tail lights and you will find something blown there. Even a turn signal will make everything go nuts on these GM vehicles. Good luck. If you need help just email me I can walk you through this wiring but im still lost why my car only goes 1/2 an inch to try to start and wont move after that got any ideas?

Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon