BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
How do I replace a fuel filter in a 1996 C280 Benz?
have the same problem?
Thursday, January 13th, 2011 AT 4:08 AM
1. Remove fuel filler cap to relieve fuel system pressure.
2. Remove fuel filter protective box.
3. Using suitable tool, clamp fuel suction and return lines, then disconnect fuel lines.
4. Remove fuel filter holder attaching screws and plastic sleeve.
5. Remove fuel filter assembly.
6. Reverse procedure to install.
Thursday, January 13th, 2011 AT 4:10 AM
to post a reply.
Related Fuel System Fuel Filter Replace/Remove Content
My 2000 Grand Marquis Is Dying Everytime I Stop At A...
My 2000 Grand Marquis Is Dying Everytime I Stop At A Red Light And Go To Release The Brake To Take Off And It Dies. Lately It Hasnt Even...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Engine Power Low
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.