BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
How do I replace a fuel filter in a 1996 C280 Benz?
Thursday, January 13th, 2011 AT 4:08 AM
1. Remove fuel filler cap to relieve fuel system pressure.
2. Remove fuel filter protective box.
3. Using suitable tool, clamp fuel suction and return lines, then disconnect fuel lines.
4. Remove fuel filter holder attaching screws and plastic sleeve.
5. Remove fuel filter assembly.
6. Reverse procedure to install.
Thursday, January 13th, 2011 AT 4:10 AM
to post a reply.
Needs Some Ideas To Check Only After The Car ...
Needs some ideas to check only after the car warms it will sputter every now and then it is very intermittent also it will sputter
Shakes And Turns Off
My mercury villager shakes and turns off you also have to pump the gas so it will run i've heard its the fuel filter i changed it but i
I need instructions on changing the fuel filter on my 2002 grand marquis ls
1997 Mercury Cougar
Noises problem 1997 mercury cougar v8 two wheel drive automatic 218000 miles i have a noise kind of sounds like a fog horn its no
Found 2,503 related questions
1997 Mercury Tracer Replacing Fuel Filter
Sable Cabin Filter Replacement
Fuel Filter Changing
Manuals and Instructions
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Low Air Flow? Change Your Cabin Air Filter Like a Pro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.