OKAY SO MY CAR HAD BEEN LEAKING FLUID FOR A FEW ...

1996 Dodge Intrepid

Anonymous

Okay, so my car had been leaking fluid for a few weeks but me and my mom decided it most likely was just an oil leak and we would have a family member look at it soon. But now my brake warning light is on in the car. The car rides fine and the brakes seem to be working great too but I stopped driving it for now until we find out what is going on. The fluid is leaking from the front driver's side almost right behind the headlight. The fluid is a pink color, which I found out means it is transmission fluid. What kind of repairs should I expect? I'm hoping it won't be too much haha

blaze45

It could be transmission fluid or power steering fluid. It shouldnt be more then a few hundred to have the line (assuming thats the issue) fixed. Bigger issues like transmission pan gasket could be a bit more spendy. Make sure that you have the proper level of brake fluid. It might be time for new brake pads if you are not leaking brake fluid.

Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Brake Pad/Brake Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Ford Escape
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front