MY CAR HAS PROBLEMS CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE WHAT IS WRONG?

1996 Chrysler Concorde

amymk1980

February, 23, 2012 AT 11:48 PM

Hi, I have a question maybe you can possibly answer. I have a 1996 Chrysler Concorde that I recently bought from a private owner. It was running fine for the first few days, when I noticed when I would stop at a stop sign or red light after the car completely stops it has this idk how to describe like jolt almost every time I stop. Yesterday I was driving and the car just died, it started right back up. Then today the check engine light came on. It is really starting to scare me. I just want to know what you think might be wrong with it so I can fix it. Thank you.

billymac

February, 24, 2012 AT 12:34 AM

Hi amy
well when you stop and you feel a jolt this could be a eng mount or transmission mount gone bad as far as car just dying have the car scanned for fault codes everytime something happens your car has a computer in it and it will store that problem which could be a fuel pump or relay problem or a crank sensor problem.

You just need to have it checked may be something simple we can give you our opinions but without us haveing the car we can't say exactly what the prob is. Please keep us informed. Thanks Billymac