I have a 1995 Toyota 4runner 2wheel, automatic and my engine lignt turns on an off intermittanly. We put diagnostic on it and came up with code: 26 - Exhaust rich. Do you know what part I need to have replaced, it us using to much fuel. I can watch the needle move. Thanks
Rich mixture could be caused by the following below
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.