Engine size 3.8 6 cylinders
Transmission type (standard or automatic) Automatic
Approximate vehicle mileage. 130K
I must have a short somewhere, but do not know where to start looking.
Sometimes when I start the car everything works fine, but eventually, the following turns on on its own and there is NO way to turn them off:
(1) Front windshield wiper and washer pump.
(2) Left window rolls down and there is no way to roll it back up.
(3) Rear quarter Flip windows open.
(4) Inside lights do not respond to on off switch.
(5) Rear window defrost does not respond.
They will all come on for a period of time, after starting the car, then with no pattern at all they will all start working fine again.
Does anyone knows what these components have in common (a wire, a relay maybe)? I'm thinking they have a wire in common that is shorted (maybe in the steering column)