NO SPARK

1995 Chrysler LHS

bcummings68

October, 9, 2011 AT 1:10 AM

Ive changed the timing tensioner and pully and belt. After putting everything back together. I tried to start the car and there is no spark. So I changed both the cam sensor and crank sensor and still do not get a spark. Please help

Jacobandnickolas

October, 9, 2011 AT 1:12 AM

Check the wiring to the crank sensor for damage. Check to see if there is power to the crank sensor.

bcummings68

October, 9, 2011 AT 1:13 AM

Ive check the wires leading to it and did not see any damage at all to the wires or connector

rivermikerat

October, 9, 2011 AT 1:18 AM

Have you checked for power to the sensor?

bcummings68

October, 9, 2011 AT 1:40 AM

I checked power to both the cam sensor and crank sensor and niether are getting power

rivermikerat

October, 9, 2011 AT 2:34 AM

I need to know what engine you have so I can get you the right schematic to trace the circuits for the 2 sensors.

bcummings68

October, 9, 2011 AT 2:46 AM

Its a 95 lhs with the v-6--3.5 VIN F

rivermikerat

October, 9, 2011 AT 3:09 AM

Here's the 2-part electrical distribution schematic. The first one looks to be more helpful than the second.

bcummings68

October, 9, 2011 AT 3:25 AM

I cant read them at all they are like to blurry or something when I enlarge them and when I print them out I cant see them at all.

rivermikerat

October, 9, 2011 AT 4:20 AM

Hrmmmmm. Ok. Gonna try and do something about that with Photoshop.
I'm not having that problem no matter what viewer I use. I'm using a laptop with a 15" display. When you print the picture, tell the printer driver to fit the image to the page or print full page.
I know: Right click the images and select "Save Image As.", Then save the image somewhere on your drive you can find easily. That should fix it for you.

Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars
Ignition System Test Guide
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet