CONCORDE MAKE JET NOISES

1995 Chrysler Crossfire

tpgn

April, 9, 2011 AT 2:07 AM

My 1995 Chrysler Concorde 3.3L V6 with 211000 miles sounds like a jet engine when I step on the gas, its really loud through first and not very loud in second and non existent in third. I was wondering what it could be. The car is in great shape no other mechanical problems so speak of.

tpgn

April, 9, 2011 AT 2:16 AM

Its not a crossfire I have no idea why it selected that one its a concorde.

saturntech9

April, 9, 2011 AT 2:32 AM

It sounds like you have something failing in the transmission. Have you checked the fluid level and what color your fluid is?

tpgn

April, 9, 2011 AT 12:39 PM

The fluid is red and the level is at full.

saturntech9

April, 9, 2011 AT 4:00 PM

Sounds like it's coming from the transmission to me but without me test driving it I can't tell for sure. So does it sound like it's coming from the transmission.

tpgn

April, 10, 2011 AT 1:32 PM

It sounds like it is coming from the transmission

saturntech9

April, 11, 2011 AT 1:25 AM

If it sounds like the transmission is making noise then your going to have take it in to get checked out. You most likely have a bearing inside the transmission going bad.

saturntech9

April, 11, 2011 AT 1:26 AM

Air Intake Boot Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX