95' INTEGER GSR WATER LEAK

1995 Acura Integra

Jtwachtendorf

February, 28, 2011 AT 7:02 PM

I have water leaking into all the cylinders car idles rough but will not move under own power it bogs out but don't die I have checked for cracks and compression and all that stuff and everything is sound. Could the idle air control valve water lines be leaking in to the intake to cause this problem.

Jacob

February, 28, 2011 AT 11:34 PM

Are you overheating?

If you got water in all cylinders, something is blown-The IACV won't do that. Best have it block and pressure tested-to rule out the headgasket, cracked head or block and intake manifold leak-

Jtwachtendorf

March, 3, 2011 AT 6:14 PM

Yes the engine was pressure tested and it is a new head gasket and no the car doesn't over heat that is what I don't understand

Jtwachtendorf

March, 3, 2011 AT 6:17 PM

Also on the Honda b series motors the iacv has a water inlet and outlet that I why I asked about it before because it is in the right spot to mist water into the intake and for water to get into all four cylinders

cadieman

March, 19, 2011 AT 12:15 AM

U need to get a hydro carbon test on the coolant. Poss. The headjob wasnt done right. Was the head sent to a headshop?

Easily Clean Your Throttle Bore Like a Pro