Check out this article.
1) Loosen the bolts which secure the alternator, and remove the V-belt.
2) Using CRANK & CAMSHAFT PULLEY WRENCH (499205500), loosen the crankshaft bolts.
NOTE: Do not remove the crankshaft bolts.
3) Turn the crankshaft pulley until the #3 piston is set at TDC.
4) Remove the bolts which secure the crankshaft pulley, and remove the crankshaft pulley.
NOTE: Insert a 'T" wrench into the access hole in the wheelhouse to remove the bolts.
5) Remove the cam belt cover 2.
6) Using SOCKET WRENCH (4999858000), loosen the bolts which secure the tensioner. Move the tensioner in the direction of the arrow, and tighten the bolts.
7) Remove the camshaft drive pulley plate and camshaft drive belt.
NOTE: Before removing belt, scribe a mark indicating driving direction of the belt so that it can be reinstalled correctly.
1) Using CRANK & CAMSHAFT PULLEY WRENCH (499205500), align the alignment marks on the camshaft drive and driven pulleys with their mating marks.
2) Remove the air cleaner and rocker cover.
3) Loosen the valve adjusting screw so that the rocker arm has free play.
4) Install the cam belt.
5) Loosen the bolts which secure the tensioner, and apply tension to the cam belt.
6) Tighten the bolts in the order of (A) and (B).
NOTE: Check that the alignment marks on the camshaft drive and driven pulleys are aligned with their respective mating marks. If the alignment marks are not aligned, remove cam belt and re-align.
7) Install the camshaft drive pulley plate.
8) Install the cam belt cover 2.
9) Install the crankshaft pulley. Using CRANK & CAMSHAFT PULLEY WRENCH (499205500), tighten the crankshaft bolts.
78 - 98 N-m (8.0 - 10.0 kg-m, 58 - 72 ft-lb)
10) Adjust valve clearances. Install the air cleaner and rocker cover.
Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 AT 2:19 PM