THERMOSTAT HOUSING

1994 Pontiac Firebird

annette tighe

Hi I got your reply, and didn't find a diagram of a 4 cylinder for the 1994 pontiac sunbird, and we still can't find out where it is at. And the theremostat we've got here is not the right one.
I am still hoping someone comes up with something for me from you guys. Please reply if you can.
There were 2 types of engines that year for that car, and the one in my car was brazilian made, and the other was a normal engine made my gm. I don't know what to do? I don't have any one to help me. Please if u can try to find a solution for me,
Thank You
Annette

Ford Man

All else fails. Your friendly local G.M. (Caddy, Chevy, Buick) dealers should be able to help ya locate what your looking for on that engine !

Ford Man

annette tighe

I took my car to someone who knows a bit and he showed me where it goes. Open the rad cap and drop it in. Easiest one in the world to change. I hope this helps someone else.

Jacobandnickolas

March, 23, 2011 AT 2:06 AM

I'm glad you got it fixed. I just came across your post. I know exactly which one you have. Remove the cap, pull the old one out, and replace it with a new one.

Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Radiator Coolant Drain and Refill Mini Cooper