94

1994 Mazda MX3

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 2:15 PM

My car is not brakeing right I alredy changed the brakes and it just leaked out all the brake fluid.

Wrenchtech

March, 23, 2011 AT 3:42 PM

Find and repair the leak properly.

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:08 PM

So do you think that I have to replace the brake master cylinder because the break goes all the way to the floor

Wrenchtech

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:12 PM

You just said it leaked. You can't have brakes with a leak.

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:24 PM

I had brakes, fluid and brand new breaks but it leadked it all out and then it started to do that.

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:28 PM

They told me that the master brake cylinder it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:30 PM

They told me that the its master brake cylinder and that it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

xXsalvador

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:31 PM

They told me that its the master brake cylinder and that it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

Wrenchtech

March, 23, 2011 AT 4:41 PM

I'm not there to inspect your car. Brakes are not something that you should be experimenting on. If the system is losing fluid, then the leak needs to be found and repaired by an expert.

Bleed and Flush Your Brake System Correctly
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front Ford
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement