Fords pcm question

JRH1986
  • 1994 FORD RANGER

Hi I have a question about my pcm what's the symptoms of a bad pcm I have a 1994 Ford ranger with a 4.0 and a automatic transmission and 2wd I run a code reader the key on pass I got continue codes sorry for my writing the codes are 122,157,543 I need to know why these codes showing up on continue codes also is a a4ld a full computerized transmission or not because I had my transmission replaced they said my pcm cause my transmission to go out they said someone jumped my vehicle cause it my truck runs great now I need your help about my question on pcm?

Monday, September 17th, 2012 AT 7:55 PM

ASEMASTER6371

A4ld is not a fully computerized trans.

Jump my vehicle? Please explain

ecm will not cause the trans to fail. What is the issue with the trans?

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Monday, September 17th, 2012 AT 8:08 PM
JRH1986

To ASEMaster6371 jumping my vehicle means someone before me jump start the truck to start it my transmission question is before I had my transmission replaced or repair it immediately dies when put in gear and now it runs and drive great. Now the question about the pcm a mechanic said the pcm caused my transmission problem my code reader I bought I run a code reader on the system it pass on the o few seconds a 10 appear and I got codes 122,157,543 from c. The letters is from a code reader for Ford obd1 digital reader

Monday, September 17th, 2012 AT 8:26 PM