1994 Chevrolet Blazer Cranking issues

JORDANP4124
  • 1994 CHEVROLET BLAZER
I have done a complete tune up checked everywhere wire and plug replaced distributor cap and rotor button, New starter, alternator and battery. My truck will crank but wont turn over I checked the fuel line has pressure. What I am thinking is its fuel related. I had a buddy who works for advanced auto put car cleaner in the intake and after that my truck stopped working. I think since its fuel injected he might have clogged my injectors.
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 4:20 PM

FREEMBA
Did he put the cleaner in before or after you changes the spark plugs?

Check the plugs to see if they are gummed up or wet with the cleaner of gasoline (if they are too wet the engine will not start).

Also, check for a spark at two or more spark plugs wires.

What is the name of the cleaner he used? Why did you truck need cleaner in the first place? Were you having problems, before the cleaner was used?
Thursday, July 24th, 2014 AT 6:27 PM
JORDANP4124
He did it just to help it run smoother. And I have not checked the plugs yet I replaced them last week. Ive been told timing, Fuel injectors, Spider injectors or fuel pressure system could be wrong. I just dont know why it would stop after putting in the cleaner. What should I do?
Friday, July 25th, 2014 AT 9:27 PM
FREEMBA
I was thinking that the cleaner fouled the spark plugs. Have you changed or checked the spark plugs since the engine stopped running?
Saturday, July 26th, 2014 AT 1:02 PM
JORDANP4124
Took one out and it smellles like pure gas strong. Should I change them again?
Saturday, July 26th, 2014 AT 3:56 PM
FREEMBA
1. Try cleaning the spark plugs.
2. Use a small file to lightly file the surfaces in the gap of the spark plug. This will provide a good grounding point for the spark once the plugs are installed.
3. Regap them.
4. While you have the spark plugs out, take out the FUEL PUMP and INJECTOR fuses and the spin the engine over to clear the fuel from the cylinder.
5. Reinstall the spark plugs, and both fuses.
6. Try starting the vehicle.
Sunday, July 27th, 2014 AT 7:33 PM