HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY CAR THEN ONE DAY...

1994 Cadillac Deville

Anonymous

December, 14, 2012 AT 2:57 AM

Have never had problems with my car then one day the car refuses to turn on as if the battery had died. The next day the car turned over no problem then did it again. Screen came on then would go out as if battery problem and wouldn't turn but the radio and antenna had power. If I moved the key from start back to off n tried again sometimes the car would turn on. Now the car refuses to do anything, other than have the radio turn on sometimes and the antenna go up n down sometimes. Battery checked out good and no corrosion on the terminal. Of note when I was driving it last there was a complete loss of electrical power and I had no console or radio for five seconds but the car stayed running no problem just had no gauges or music. Possible solutions or problems the car has?

saturntech9

December, 14, 2012 AT 3:32 AM

Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?You could have a bad ignition switch?

Starter Motor Replacement Ford Mustang
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006