1994 Buick Century diagnostic codes P0321 & P0341

BMCGEE
  • 1994 BUICK CENTURY
1994 buick century 3.1
Car starts right up and idols perfect. When you give it gas, it hesitates and misfires. Not sure if its not getting enough gas or possibly something is clogged somewhere. Need your help.
Tuesday, August 13th, 2013 AT 2:39 PM

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure 41-47 psi
+1
Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 AT 6:27 AM
MELTDOWN206
Alright, I signed up for this stuff Just for you man! I had a problem similar to this and I wanted to share my knowledge with you and anyone else who happens to have a problem like this.
If you have a Buick century or any car with these similar style v6, If you start the car and it runs and idles fine, there is no check engine light. When you give it gas and it sputters or just simply dies the first thing I would do is grab my multimeter and ohm test all of the fuel injectors. More than likely there will be one or more fuel injectors that have a low ohm value. The proper value for fuel injectors on these types of engines should be 12 ohms + or -.5 ohms. These Rochester type injectors work pretty decent but the coil inside tends to wear out before the actual injector itself does. I have seen people with this issue many times online I have just always been to busy to take the time and make a post about this problem. Once your fuel injectors reach a big enough gap in the ohm value from where it should be the module that sends the fuel injectors the pulse shuts off because if it didn't it would burn out. Improper ohm values causes resistance and resistance causes heat and heat for electronic components equals failure. I am hoping that this information will help at least one person. So to wrap it up. If you have a car with this style of engine and it starts up and runs, no check engine light and when you give it gas it stalls out check your ohm value in the fuel injectors replace whatever ones do not have a value of right around 12 ohms. If this helps you please reply back and let me know! Sorry about my long and insane rambling.
+2
Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 AT 5:15 PM