Car ildes low and blows black smoke with maf sensor connected. With maf disconnected car runs better. I tried a new maf sensor and the same thing happens?
have the same problem?
Monday, September 5th, 2011 AT 4:29 PM
Refer to this link for more information on black smoke/running rich
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.