TUNING TIMING

1992 Mercedes Benz E200

sambalbelok

April, 9, 2012 AT 7:17 AM

I want to tune the timing becoz its to low when I turn on my aircond and the carengine is stop. Where the part on engine I want to setting. And how to set the timing?

Timing/tuning Problem With A

Tuning

1 ANSWER

merlin2021

April, 9, 2012 AT 1:10 PM

When was the last full tune up? I dont believe you can change the timing as it is controlled by the ecm. Low ide or hard start ( long crank times). Indicate other problems. Is the check engine light on?

sambalbelok

April, 17, 2012 AT 6:32 AM

Yeah the light is on. But I just want to tune up the timing for engine. When I use air cond rpm down to 5. Before open the air cond timing just at 6 rpm. Where the part must I touch to tune up the rpm engine at 7 or 9 rpm. Please help me

harneethoney

October, 26, 2012 AT 9:55 AM

Hi. Merlin
I have e200 1996 mercedes just buyed done only 80,000 and when I start in the morning, it take long time(crank). It starts by pushing accelerator. It starts and goes off do 2 to 3 times but whole day goes all right but when I turn on aircon it goes off. Another problem is when it changes the gear it jerks. Please help me out from this problem.
Regards
Harneet