1992 Ford Ranger

goingcrazy

May, 28, 2012 AT 10:29 PM

I didn't switch wires it doesn't have a distributor and I have checked all hoses for a vacuum leak. It is a ford 2.3l

May, 28, 2012 AT 10:46 PM

What's the problem maybe we can help out?

May, 28, 2012 AT 10:58 PM

ROGER...goingcrazy,

WE NEED TO STAY ON THE ORIGINAL SAME THREAD

THIS WILL KEEP BOTH OF US, AND ANY ONE ELSE INFORMED ON WHAT'S GOING ONOTHER FOLKS HERE, MAY JUMP IN AS THEY CONTINUE TO HEAR YOUR STORY

THEN WE GOT THE GUYS LOOKING FOR THEIR OWN FIX, WHO SEARCH AND READ THE FORUMS FOR A MIRACLE.

HERE'S THE LINK TO GET YOU BACK WHERE YOU STARTED

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1992-ford-ranger-power-sounds-back-firing-maybe-through-exhaust-manifold

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY "NEW QUESTIONS" YOU HAVE PERTAINING TO THIS VEHICLE.....GENERATED FROM YOU 1ST

ANSWERING BELOW THE LAST RESPONSE OF THE ORIGINAL IS BEST...ALL OF YOUR SYMPTOMS AND TESTING IS ALL KEPT TOGETHER

DOING IT THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN....NO ONE CAN SEARCH OUT EACH OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS AND KEEP THINGS STRAIGHT IN THEIR HEAD!

I'LL SEE YOU AT THE ORIGINAL (I THINK)...WATCH FOR AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION FROM IT

Ignition System Test Guide