Check for binding of top frame and then check relays to see if they are engagin motor all the time. It can also be ahydraulic problem
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FLUID FILL
NOTE: Convertible top will raise slowly or make abnormal noise if hydraulic fluid level is low.
1. Remove sling well and floor cover.
2. With top up and latched, remove reservoir fill plug.
3. Visually inspect fluid level. If low, inspect for leak in hydraulic system.
4. Repair or replace components, as necessary.
5. Fill reservoir with Dexron(R) II, Type A, automatic transmission fluid to bottom of fill hole.
6. Replace fill plug and lower top.
7. Raise top and verify fluid level.
8. Install sling well and floor cover.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Friday, January 25th, 2013 AT 3:26 PM