FREE QUESTIONS

1992 Alfa Romeo Spider

ralphlee77

You say its free why do you answer for money donations? Will you answer the free questions too?

Wiring Issue?

mhpautos

Dear sir,

We answer donated questions first and free questions next, as you have a car that is somewhat different, not all techs may be familiar with your car and feel that others may be more able to help you, I am sure that if you had made a donation and your question was over looked and a free question answered you would not be very happy, also at this time of the year, many of our techs may not be on line due to other pressing commitments, now with that said, I do have some experience with your marque so please let me know what he problem is and I will see if I can help, I personally have posted around 20,000 posts and helped over 16,000 people, the majority being free posts, so I do not feel that this is a rip off, there are many things I can be doing, but I choose to help others as best I can.

Mark Hadley-Powell (mhpautos) Australia.

Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford Focus
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Dodge Ram
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mazda 3
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement