5. Crankshaft pulley.
6. Timing belt cover attaching bolts and the cover.
7. Align marks on timing gears with the marks on the rear timing cover.
8. Loosen water pump bolts, then using J-33039-A on the water pump eccentric, release the belt tension.
9. Timing belt.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. Turn crankshaft and camshaft gears clockwise to align timing marks on timing belt rear cover.
2. Timing belt, making sure that the portion between the crankshaft and camshaft gears is in tension.
3. Using J-33039-A rotate water pump eccentric clockwise until tensioner contacts high torque stop, then tighten water pump bolts slightly.
4. Rotate the engine by the crankshaft gear bolt 720 clockwise to seat timing belt on sprockets.
5. With engine at room temperature, rotate water pump eccentric with J-33039-A counterclockwise until hole in tensioner arm is inline with hole in base.
6. Tighten water pump attaching bolts to 25 Nm (18 ft lbs) and ensure tensioner holes remain aligned.
7. Timing belt cover and tighten bolts and nuts to 9 Nm (80 in lbs).
8. Crankshaft pulley, apply Loctite(R) 242 to bolt threads and tighten to 21 Nm (15 ft lbs).