VAN IS SITTING LOW

1991 Mazda MPV

Anonymous

December, 30, 2012 AT 5:51 AM

How do I manually inflate the rear levelers? My Van is completely low in the rear and front end is raised up, looks like a lowrider.

December, 30, 2012 AT 9:05 AM

Is the " ALL " indicator light flashing or remaining on all the time?
If there is a fault in the system, you would need to rectify it for the system to work correctly.
Try this first.

SELF-DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM

Turn ignition off. Check and adjust tire pressure as necessary. Ensure vehicle is on a flat, smooth surface. Remove any cargo, luggage or other load in vehicle. Ground MD7Gray wire terminal of check connector located in left rear corner of engine compartment. See Fig. 2. Turn ignition on, leaving engine off. Ensure vehicle has returned to normal riding height. Monitor ALL indicator (LEVELLER) light flashes.
See INDICATOR LIGHT FLASHING PATTERNS. Each flash pattern is separated by a 2-second pause. Note indicator light flash patterns and check appropriate system and/or sensor malfunction.

Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Upper Control Arm Replacement
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda