JUST NOTICED THERE IS ONLY ONE BOLT HOLDING MY ...

1990 Nissan Stanza

donnawoodlee

January, 6, 2013 AT 5:52 AM

JUST NOTICED THERE IS ONLY ONE BOLT HOLDING MY BRAKE CALIPER, COULD THIS DO ANY DAMAGE

Caliper

Jacobandnickolas

January, 6, 2013 AT 6:00 AM

Yes it can cause damage and is dangerous. You need to have the other one replaced.

donnawoodlee

January, 6, 2013 AT 6:24 AM

Thank-you so much and thanks for the quick reply. If I may one more guestion/Is it dangerous to drive my car if I have a damaged or broke front hub

Jacobandnickolas

January, 6, 2013 AT 6:36 AM

Yes. The hub bearing could lock up or come apart based on what is wrong with it. Be careful

January, 6, 2013 AT 7:00 AM

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD THING!

IF YOU HAD A REAL JEEP (LIKE Jacobandnickolas YEARNS FOR) YOU'D HAVE A VEHICLE FOR LIFE!. OR 2 LIKE ME!---ONE IS 36 AND THE OTHER IS 67 YEARS YOUNG. DRIVEN DAILY

IF YOU ARE LIKE THE REST OF US----YOUR MONEY TREE IS WITHERING

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD MECHANIC?

IF NOT, MAYBE I COULD MAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHERE TO LOOK FOR A GOOD "REASONABLE" ONE (MAYBE ONE YOU COULD CALL A "KEEPER" FOR ALL OF YOUR CARS NEEDS)

HE'D ALMOST BECOME "FAMILY"

THEY DO EXIST. ONES THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR WORK---YOU DON'T MAKE PAYMENTS ON THEIR YACHTS!

IF THAT'S NOT THE CASE----AND YOU HAVE YOUR PALS DO IT (DO IT YOURSELF. BASICALLY)----I CAN MAYBE SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON THE PARTS YOU MIGHT NEED

I FEEL CERTAIN Jacobandnickolas WILL VOUCH FOR ME ON THIS STUFF.I'VE AIDED HIM WITH SAVING ON PARTS TOO!

YOUR TURN

Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Rear
Replace Rear Brake Pad-Rotor Subaru Legacy
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Acura TL
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Element