NO FUEL

1990 Chevrolet Truck

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:39 PM

My power wire to my fuel pump has no power. Where does it lead to? Or whats my problem?

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:43 PM

Check the fuel pump relay. There may also be an oil pressure switch in your fuel pump circuit. Load voltage for both may come from ecm B fuse. I'll have to check.

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:48 PM

Not ecm B fuse, that load voltage comes from fusible link.

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:50 PM

Ok. Well I know that the gray power wire to the fuel pump has no power and I have followed it up to the back side of my fuse box on the other side of the fire wall

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:52 PM

Wheres my fusible link located?

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 5:58 PM

Where is my oil pressure/ fuel pump sensor located? Could that have to do with problem?

November, 15, 2010 AT 6:07 PM

Right side of firewall, battery junction block. There may also be an inline fuel pump fuse in that same location, close. My database is conflicting. As far as the fusible link, if you have voltage on both sides, the link should be ok.

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 6:08 PM

What if its just completely dead of power there?

November, 15, 2010 AT 6:41 PM

Check the inline fuse and fusible link. The o/p switch and fuel pump relay, as far as voltage to the pump, should work independent of each other. The o/p switch may be located close to oil filter, driver side of engine, down low.

November, 15, 2010 AT 6:47 PM

At the fusible link, if voltage on one side and not the other, get new fusible link.

ap_ppp

November, 15, 2010 AT 6:52 PM

Is the fusible link near fuse box?

Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz