DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW

1989 Mercedes Benz 190e

statevaulter

April, 29, 2012 AT 1:43 AM

Im 16 and just bought a 1989 mercedes benz 190e 2.6, and when I got it it started but didnt start right away but would and then 2 weeks letter it stopped starting. I have replaced the spark plugs, starter, and battery but still wont start. It will sound like its goin to but does turn over, but a couple times it did finally turn but then slowly died. I dont know if it is the oxygen sensor or what? PLEASE HELP ME OUT! IM SOOO LOST AND REALLY NEED THE HELP THANKS!

Jacobandnickolas

April, 29, 2012 AT 1:54 AM

Check to make sure the fuel pressure is within spec.

statevaulter

April, 29, 2012 AT 9:16 AM

I dont have the tool do you know a way to do it without the tool?

April, 29, 2012 AT 2:33 PM

No, you need the gauge. You can rent the tool at a parts store to verify. Joe is right, it sounds like low fuel pressure which would require replacing the fuel pump.

massimo

May, 10, 2012 AT 2:55 AM

IF GETS FUEL AND SPARK VERY COMMON THAT THE CYLINDER ARE WAS GET A GOOD BATTERY CRANK WITH GAS PEDAL HALLWAY DOWN UNTIL START AND ET WELL ONES YOU STAR THE ENGINE YOU HAVE TO LET ET RUN AND IF DON'T STAR REPLACE CAP AND ROTOR GOOD LUCK

Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug Replacement Ford Explorer 4.6L V8