We need to have separate questions for each problem or it gets way to hard to follow so I will address the timing issue here.
There doesn't seem to be any timing connector on this vehicle.
Here are the factory instructions
Adjust ignition timing under the following conditions:
1. Engine at normal operating temperature.
2. Lights, A/C, and accessories turned off.
3. Engine idling at proper idle speed, with throttle valve completely closed and idle switch "ON" (see IDLE SPEED under ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURES ).
4. Transmission in "Park" or "Neutral".
1. Connect timing light.
2. Loosen distributor mounting bolt.
3. Adjust timing to specification: 12 BTDC @ 900 rpm.
4. Tighten distributor mounting bolt.
5. Recheck timing, repeat adjustment if necessary.
Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 AT 3:07 AM