START S AND RUNS FOR A WHILE THAN DIES

1987 Ford E-Series Van

808nama

October, 30, 2012 AT 2:29 AM

Start s and runs for a while than dies. Let sit 1. Hour and will start back up. Happens worse in the heat of day. Changed fuel filter and relay canot find fuel regulater that looks like the one that oryley gave me just like vapor lock. But is fuel injectionHas good spark. Changed cap and rotor. Please help soo I can get back to work sorry I have no money right now. I will make a donation when ii get back to work. Thank you very much I apreciate your service. Namaste!

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

October, 30, 2012 AT 2:39 AM

See below

808nama

October, 30, 2012 AT 10:08 AM

I wanted to know what part I should change. Thanks for your answer in the picture. Thats what I thought it was but oryley gave me a part that doesnt look like that. I still can't keep van running. Thank you for your time. NAMASTE!

October, 30, 2012 AT 10:15 AM

What liter engine and E-series van?

808nama

November, 5, 2012 AT 8:29 AM

4.9 now dies at night too. Thanks for writing back, I havent been home to answer I was stuck at my other job. Left my car in Makaha untill I can get it tested.

November, 5, 2012 AT 11:46 AM

Kanaka-I want you to check the fuel pressure if its within specs and then comeback with the readings so that we can continue-