I HAVA DODGE RAM VAN B250 MOTOR 5

1987 Dodge Ram

mercy33

January, 16, 2013 AT 9:42 AM

I hava dodge ram van b250 motor 5.9-8cilinder that is stall some of the time when I hit the gas pedil I have chance the spark plug, the wires new air filter for the carburator, clean the motor im looking for schimatic for the air patern carburator to motor I hope you can help me becouse I do not now what to do.

January, 16, 2013 AT 11:52 AM

Check fuel pressure. I would also look at the cat converter back pressure as it will not the engine breather.

mercy33

January, 17, 2013 AT 4:41 AM

Bran new fuel pressure regulator and cat I nead more info. The small air hose were brokin for a minut it work fine after a mounth thats when it started acking up and I cant find no one who can tell me whats rong there was a proble with oil coming up to the air filter pan but that stop after the cleaning treatment of the motor. Bran new filter bran new spark plug. What em I missing.

mercy33

That's it! That's all you got.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911