Are you saying your touching the positive to the negative at the end of the jumper cable's to test if you have enough power to jump start something?If so don't that's dangerous you could damage the car or hurt yourself. First start by having your battery tested then make sure your battery cables are clean and tight. Do you have a multimeter or test light to trace power?
March, 29, 2011 AT 10:53 PM
Sat9 Doing that he probably burned-up the computer if you're luck get a new battery and try start it-Good Luck