CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A DIAGRAM OF MY CARBURETOR IF I GAVE YOU THE TAG NUMBER OR THE VIN NUMBER?

1985 Isuzu Truck

isuzu8595

January, 5, 2012 AT 4:10 AM

If so the tag number is 8941230280
vin number is JAACL14A5E0742986

rivermikerat

January, 5, 2012 AT 4:36 AM

Are you still having trouble with this? Like this?
You're probably too young to rememeber the old Isuzu commercial: "Don't wolly LRoy, I have tlouble saying Chevloret." Heheheh. From about 1985, in fact.

isuzu8595

January, 5, 2012 AT 4:48 AM

Hahaha yeah way to young to remember that! And no I just wanted to see if there was another mixture screw on the other side. And actually yeah im still kinda having troubles with this. Cause I dont have a timing light and I went to school today to my shop teacher and he dosnt have one either so I have to go get one to do this weekend.

rivermikerat

January, 5, 2012 AT 5:29 AM

Young paduwan must always have timing light. Light saber even before timing light you must have. Heheheh.

isuzu8595

January, 5, 2012 AT 7:38 AM

Haha ok now. I haven't seen star wars in like 5 years haha. The only thing I really remember is luke I am your father haha.

rivermikerat

January, 5, 2012 AT 8:20 AM

I stood in line for the original in 1977 with my buds. We rode our bmx bikes to the theater.

If you're going to own an older car, you really need a timing light, set of feeler gauges, plug gapping tool, wrench set, and a socket set. Plus a floor jack and a star-wrench. A set of ramps is awesome. Find a swap meet. You can get most of this stuff there. I was lucky, I was raised working on cars and bought most of my tools off the tool trucks and was able to make payments on everything.

isuzu8595

I have all those tool except a timing light

rivermikerat

Good. Should be a swap meet somewhere near you this weekend.

isuzu8595

January, 6, 2012 AT 12:27 AM

I live in Vancouver

isuzu8595

January, 6, 2012 AT 12:28 AM

Washington

rivermikerat

January, 6, 2012 AT 4:08 AM

Ahhhh. A BC'er, eh? Heheh. No indoor swap meets near you? We have them in places that are hot as 'you know' during the summer and colder than "ahuh" during winter.

Find Your VIN Number Quickly
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Windshield Wiper Replacement Kia Sportage
Wiper Blade Replacement GMC Yukon
Brake Light Bulb Replacement