IM LOOKING TO BUY A SR5 SHOULD I?

1977 Toyota Corolla

tylarh

December, 8, 2011 AT 1:55 AM

The car has been sitting for 10 years and it turns over but isnt able to run what all would I have to do to it? Besides changing the fluids

December, 8, 2011 AT 2:01 AM

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
 Oil Change & Filter Ford Explorer 2000-2005