IGNIATION COIL OF MY MORRIS MINOR 1000 CAR IS VERY HEATING

1961 All Other Makes All Other Models

Sandun

September, 1, 2011 AT 4:54 AM

Dear sir – Ignition coil of my morris minor 1000 car is very heating, after so many solution and medicine (points, condenser, timing and all) can not stop that case. After that I check the voltage of the ignition coil + weir. It was 12v, but when the increase(rise) the engine, the voltage is increasing about 13-14 v, Then I adjust the Regulator( voltage control box )and recheck the + weir of coil, then, Normal 12v When full rise engine It was 13 v (ignition coil is an un resistant coil) -(see image that I sent –after Adjust and before adjust- what happen to the ammeter ) -Battery voltage when the full rise engine 13-13.5v(after adjust) --before Adjust it was 13-14.5 v, when the full rise engine- on this situation Battery will be Charge? Tell me after my adjustment , all are correct.

Sandun

September, 2, 2011 AT 3:17 AM

Pleas Reply to me

mhpautos

September, 22, 2011 AT 7:47 AM

You keep posting this question, are you doing all that is suggested do you understand the instructions fully?

Ignition Coil Replacement Ford Taurus
Ignition System Test Guide
Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars