Igniation coil of my morris minor 1000 car is very heating

SANDUN
  • 1961 ALL OTHER MAKES ALL OTHER MODELS

Dear sir – Ignition coil of my morris minor 1000 car is very heating, after so many solution and medicine (points, condenser, timing and all) can not stop that case. After that I check the voltage of the ignition coil + weir. It was 12v, but when the increase(rise) the engine, the voltage is increasing about 13-14 v, Then I adjust the Regulator( voltage control box )and recheck the + weir of coil, then, Normal 12v When full rise engine It was 13 v (ignition coil is an un resistant coil) -(see image that I sent –after Adjust and before adjust- what happen to the ammeter ) -Battery voltage when the full rise engine 13-13.5v(after adjust) --before Adjust it was 13-14.5 v, when the full rise engine- on this situation Battery will be Charge? Tell me after my adjustment , all are correct.

Thursday, September 1st, 2011 AT 4:54 AM

SANDUN

Pleas Reply to me

Friday, September 2nd, 2011 AT 3:17 AM
MHPAUTOS

You keep posting this question, are you doing all that is suggested do you understand the instructions fully?

Please consider a donation if we helped you
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 AT 7:47 AM