WHEN I HIT A SMALL BUMP THE CAR FEELS LIKE IT'S FALLING APART

2005 Nissan Altima • 3.5L V6 2WD Automatic • 136,000 miles

When driving my 05 Altima it drives smooth, but the moment I hit the smallest bump or pot hole. It doesn't matter how small the bump or pot hole, or how fast I'm going the car shakes as if it's about to fall apart. What could be the cause of this
Tweetg66

Do you feel it in the steering? Have you checked all steering components, specifically tie rods?

YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT PUPPY TO A REPUTABLE ALIGNMENT SHOP

THIS COULD BE A COMBINATION OF WEAR/ POSSIBLE BROKE/ BENT PARTS

THE VAN WHERE I WORK WAS DOING THE SAME THING, BUT ONLY AT CERTAIN SPEEDS AND JUST THE RIGHT BUMP. IT FELT LIKE I WAS DOING 50 MPH OVER CURB AFTER CURB AFTER CURB. IT FELT AS IF THE FRONT END WAS JUMPING A FOOT IN THE AIR DURING EACH VIBRATION.

BRAKING SEEMED TO MAKE IT WORSE, ATTEMPTING A STEERING ADJUSTMENT WAS PLAIN ALL OUT SCARY AS HECK! IT WOULD ONLY STOP WHEN IT SLOWED TO A STOP ON IT'S OWN.

I WAS ON THE VERGE OF REFUSING TO DRIVE IT.

THIS HAPPENED 3 TIMES TO ME IN A WEEKS TIME, EACH TIME, THE BOSS WOULD DRIVE IT AND CLAIMED I WAS HALLUCINATING OR SOMETHING.

P.S. THE VAN WAS REPAIRED AFTER IT HAPPENED THE 4th TIME WITH THE BOSS' WIFE DRIVING IT!

GET 'ER FIXED SOON BEFORE YOU WRECK IT

CJ MEDEVAC II