DASHBOARD MESSAGE

2007 Volvo V50

Interior problem
2007 Volvo V50 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 28000 miles

Just had my '07 Volvo V50 serviced and I still have the routine service message on my dashboard - how do I get rid of that message?
Kcoffel

TIME FOR REGULAR SERVICE will be displayed in the information display when vehicle is ready for maintenance. The message is displayed based on miles driven, number of months, or by number of hours the engine has been run since service function was reset at most recent regularly scheduled service.
1-Turn ignition to position I.
2-Press and hold the reset button for the trip odometer.

NOTE: Turn key to position II within 2 seconds.

3-Turn ignition to position II.
4-Hold the reset button for the trip meter until the original value has been reset.
5-Release the reset button for the trip odometer within 4 seconds. The instrument cluster will give an audible signal when resetting is completed.

NOTE: If the reset button for the trip odometer will not released within 4 seconds, the light is not reset.

6-If the trip meter is already reset, the reset button should be held in for a minimum of 10 seconds and a maximum of 14 seconds

BMRFIXIT