VOLVO S60 TRANSMISSION PROBLEM

2004 Volvo S60

2004 Volvo S60 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 45000 miles

experiencing feels like gear slipage around 30-35 mph, was told need to drain and refill and new software, told $800 seems a little high? But I have no idea, also replacing some rummer piece between front wheels and frame for suspension, also quoted $800, seems high again but again I dont know, seems suspicious everything is around $800?
Dusting12

It does seem kinda high? Are they doing a transmission flush or a drain and fill? I know the oil can be pretty pricey since it is a synthetic oil that goes in the transmission? The software upgrade may or may not work as well? The upgraded software is for General Shift Quality 2-3 Flare, especially when cold or after Highway Driving 3-2 Power-On Downshift Quality, after coast down
Power-On Downshift Response. If I were you I would only do the upgrade and to be honest be prepare to replace the transmission. As for the other question what part are you talking about?

JIS001