HELP!!!! CAR IS SHUTTING OFF

2002 Volvo S40

2002 Volvo S40 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 61000 miles

Hi I just bought a 2002 s4o volvo with 61000 miles on it about a month ago and I havent had any problems. On my way to Orlando Friday I was getting on the highway adn when I turned it just stalled on me like quietly shut off. I almost got rear ended! It does this when I am driving slow and turnign at the same time or if I am just sitting at a light. It idles a little bit and then shuts off. Other then that It's fine. SO I just recently had it hooked up to a computer and FIXED AND THE PRINT OUT AND CODES I GOT BACK WERE

P0101- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR
P0102 - BOOST PRESSURE SIGNAL TO LOW
P0301 MIS FIRE CYL #1
P0302
P0303
P0304
P0131 FRONT OF SENSOR SIGNAL TOO LOW
AND LAST CODE WAS
P0107 AND THAT NEEDS FURTHER DIAGNOSIS HE SAID

HE SAID HE CLEARED MY CODES, REPLACED SPARK PLUGS, REPLACED AIR FILTER, AND CLEANED TROTLE BODY. THAT COST ME 177.26 AND THAT SHOULD FIX PROBLEM.
ALTHOUGH! ITS STILL SHUTING OFF I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND NEED OT GET BACK AND FORTH FROM SCHOOL I CAN'T HAVE MYC AR STALLING DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR KNWO WHAT I NEED TO DO! THANK YOU SO MUCH kristinmcd19@yahoo. Com is my personal email

Codes PO101, 102, could be related as well as PO107 since that is a code for too low or too high boost pressure signal. You have 2 boost pressure sensors on here also known as the MAP sensor. I do not know what the signal specs should be off hand at the moment but I can tell you is that the MAP sensor on top of the intake below the fuel injector rail is the one that is bad. Have your mechanic check the signal wire at the mass air flow sensor while at idle I believe the signal should be 0.60 volts aproximate and should rise as you raise the idle. If it does then the Mass Air Flow Sensor is ok and replacing the MAP sensor should do the trick. As for the misfire codes, they could have set when the idle got to low and started to miss a little. Now sometimes you can have 2 problems at the same time. If after replacing the MAP sensor you still have problems then the Mass Air Flow sensor will also need to be replaced. But usually just replacing the MAP sensor should take care of the problem. Good luck and keep me posted.

JIS001
Also forgot to address your oxygen sensor code. There is an adapter cable available that prevents contamination of the reference air. If you do not have the cble install you need to get this part from Volvo. PN 30650686 is what you will need to get. Once installed you need to have the adaptations reset. If the code comes back on then the front oxygen sensor needs to be replaced but the adapter connector needs to stay in place.

JIS001