AIR CONDITIONING

Toyota Tercel

95 Toyota Tercel, 334K miles, 4 cyl - A/C works for 10 minutes then gradually blows warmer air. Vent temperatures increase from 54 degF to over 80. Low pressure side = 45 psi, high = 225 psi. When the engine is really warm, I can see the pressures changing somewhat (which I think means that the expansion valve is working). Compressor never cycles but stays on constantly. I would love suggestions on how to pinpoint the problem. Thanks in advance.
Mgyockey

DID YOU CHECK THE BLOWER MOTOR? UNDERNEATH YOUR DASH ON THE PASSENGER SIDE TO THE VERY RIGHT OF GLOVE BOX IN BACK RIGHT CORNER? MINE GOT STUCK AND I LIGHTLY TAP IT AND IT WOULD CLICK ON. IT TURNS OUT I NEED A NEW ONE BUT DURING THE SUMMERS IN AZ WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY I DIDNT MIND TAPPING IT TO KICK IT IN GEAR. HOWEVER EVERYTIME I TURNED THE CAR OFF I WOULD HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. ANYWAYS WHEN IT WASNT WORKING THE AIR BLOWING OUT WAS SO WARM. EVENTUALLY I TAPPED IT ALL OUT, SO I WOULD USE A WATER BOTTLE OR SOMETHING TALL ENOUGH TO REACH THE CENTER OF THE MOTOR AND HOLD IT UP UNTIL IT WOULD START WORKING. I'M NOT RECCOMMENDING THESE FIXES; IM ONLY TELLING YOU WHAT HAPPEND TO ME SO MAYBE YOU COULD TROUBLE SHOOT THAT AREA. TRUST ME I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW ONE : )

Danklibra