CYLINDER HEADS

1989 Toyota Supra

1989 Toyota Supra Automatic 95,000 miles

I bought a 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo from a guy. He says it just need a new heads and all good to go, car body, seats every thing in good Con. So he had took off the Cylinder heads to know which kind to get from a used part yard. ( Twin Cam. Shaft, 6 cyl. Straight block). Well he forget to cover the engine after taking off for a couple of days moisture under hood gets litte water in the cylder block not much but the heads Lock up so im Told. Is there anything I can do to Unlock them or im just lookin to get a whole new Engine or block?
Questionmark364

Hi there,

If it is just a little surface moisture, give the bores a good soaking with oil or a penetrating spray, the engine should turn easily with out the head on, just start rocking the engine a little to start it moving, if there is any rust marks in the bore you will need a mechanic to inspect this first hand to make an assessment of any damage done.

Mhpautos