CAR WON'T START

1989 Toyota Supra

1989 Toyota Supra 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

My car has a new Sears Die Hard battery (6 months ago), car is a summer weekend car and has sat in the garage for the past 4 months without being driven or started. Temps have been in the 10's-20's over the past month or so. I went out to start the car today and there was no power at all to the electric power door locks, dash lights didn't cme on, dome light didn't come on. I turned the key and it was totally dead, no click, no dash lights, nothing. I checked the fuses & replaced a blown dome fuse.
I then charged the battery for 10 minutes with a plug in charger and the battery was quicky at full charge. I then tried to jump start the car with the charger & I got a very fast clicking (click-click-click) sound, but no turn over of the engine. Some brief movement if the headlights popping up & wipers occurred. Should I remove the battery from the car & get it tested at Sears? It is a new battery so I'm thinking the problem may be elsewhere, unless the cold temps could have frozen the battery or the battery has a bad cell or something. Could it be my starter, or maybe my alternator needs replacing How can I diagose what needs to be fixed?
Rryder

Get the battery load tested if okay-check the following starter, starter relay, transmission range switch and ignition switch

Thanks for the quick response & helpful advice. I have since taken battery to Sears & they said my battery was drained and needed to be charged for a few hours. They told me that I should have removed the battery from the car since I was storing imy summer car away for the winter, and that the battery drained. I asked them if the battery might be frozen & they said that it might be. Apparently the water can separate out when it gets drained and loses its charge, if not kept charged up from time to time. I am now warming the battery up inside my house. Tomorrow (after 24 hrs of warming up) I will charge the battery for a few days at a time at 12 amps with my charger. Come next spring, I'll put the charged battery back into the car & see if that fixes the problem!

Rryder