CAR NOT STARTING

1989 Toyota Supra

1989 Toyota Supra 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150XXX miles

i was recently driving home when my car suddenly started slowing down. I pushed the gas peddal but it would not speed up. So I pulled over and now the car will not start at all. It cranks normally so I know that it is not the starter. It also sounds like it is getting fuel so I do not think that it is the fuel pump. I checked the oil in it and there is a lot more oil in the car than necessary. I also checked the spark plugs to see if it was getting spark and there is oil inside where the spark pugs attach to the engine. Is that normal? Or is there not supposed to be oil in there. And also will having too much oil in a car make it not start? And will that make it suddenly start slowing down while driving. I put the oil in the car the same day that this happened. I know that it is not the battery because everything has plenty of power. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.
Foodpps

Drain the excess oil out and do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem.

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it