HUMMING SOUND BECOMES NOTICEABLE AT 32 M

2004 Toyota Sienna

Noises problem
2004 Toyota Sienna 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

Our Toyota has a humming sound that becomes noticeable at 32 mph and increases in sound as you accelerate. The sound appears to be coming from the left front side of the vehicle. The toyota dealer said it was the left front axle hub bearing. I ordered the left front axle hub bearing, front axle hub sub assembly, front axle hub nut, snap ring, and bearing dust deflector from Toyota and replaced all these items and torqued to specs. After replacing the humming sound is still present. Additionally the vehicle has new tires but to isolate even further I rotated all 4 tires and the sound is still present. Any ideas would be greatley appreciated.
Alby1a

Welcome to the forum, alby1a. It's impossible to determine which side is noisy by normal methods. It can sound like the noise is coming from the left side, and it can get quiet when turning slightly left, ( that always worked with older Chryslers with the pressed-in bearings), but it can be the tight one that's bad. The only way to tell for sure is to hoist it off the ground, run it in gear, and listen with a stethoscope next to each bearing.

The good news is if you have a bolt-on style bearing, the old left one can be put on the right side.