CYLINDER 6 LOCATION

2004 Toyota Sienna

2004 Toyota Sienna 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 miles

In my 2004 Toyota Sienna, I have a misfire in cylinder 6. Can you tell me when looking under the hood where that cylinder is? Is it one of the three closest to the front bumper or is it one of the three closest to the dash board? Thank you for your help.
Rkjack1

Thanks for the info bluelightnin6. My van's engine lays to the side. In the image you provided, could I just rotate it to the right for it to have the engine in the front making the front of the engine cylinders being 2, 4 and 6?

Thanks again for your help,
Rick

Rkjack1
Just follow the " Front of Engine" arrow in the diagram. You can turn it whichever way the front of your engine is pointing.

Bluelightnin6
Thanks again. My engine is a front wheel drive that lays to the side, with three in the front and three in the back. Are the three in the front 2-4-6 with the three in the rear being 1-3-5?

Rick

Rkjack1
Which side has your timing belt / chain? That will be the front of engine so you would just follow arrow in diagram.

Bluelightnin6
Great, thanks. I understand now. That clears a lot up for me. I appreciate your patience.

Rick

Rkjack1