HAVE I KILLED MY CAR?

1994 Toyota Previa

1994 Toyota Previa 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 133000 miles

Hi! I accidentally reversed polarity when trying to jump my van. I was in the dark with no flashlight and wow! I found out quickly that I'd screwed up! Bottom line is that there is a fat wire coming from the bottom of the fusible link block next to the battery. This wire appears to have had a ring connector on the end of it which is now GONE. Was this connector attached to the battery, and if so, which terminal? All of the fusible links (especially the 100A alternator one) are intact. I need to reattach the fuse block to the battery so I can see if the car will start. I won't know if I killed the alternator otherwise. Help.
PeeWee58

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/416332_1994_toyota_previa_fuse_links_1.jpg

First of all thank you so much for your donation.I posted a fuse link legend for you use it to place where the fuse link went.Let me know what you found.

Hi, Saturntech9!
I already know where the fuse block is. I asked where does the wire that comes out of the bottom of the fuse block go? Does the connector on the fuse block wire go on the positive or negative battery terminal? And how do I find the appropriate ring connector to attach to the wire? When I reversed the polarity the connector on the fuse block wire disintegrated. Pretty much completely.

PeeWee58
Sorry about that I miss read the part that the wire that attached the fuse link box to the battery burned up it attaches to the positive side of the battery. As far finding the right sized ring wire I would take the battery bolt it goes threw and bring that and use that as a gauge to get the correct sized one even bring a piece of the wire to match up.