RADIATOR LEAK

Toyota Other

After noticing that my radiator was smoking, I found that there was coolant on the top of my radiator which is now dripping down the grill as well. Though it does not drip to the ground, coolant is slowly accumulating at the bottom of the shell of the car. Would replacing the radiator be the simply solution to the leak, or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for the help.
Lemiel

Check the radiator cap first.

Fisherman
The radiator seems to be leaking from all along the top edge. The cap is not leaking, and neither is the overflow, or any of the hoses. While the engine has yet to overheat, a majority of the radiator grill is wet with coolant, and is smoking. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Lemiel
If its leaking from the top gasket you should take it to the radiator shop, those radiators are made off some kind off plastic with fiber once are broken the only way to fix them its replacing that section and the seal.

Three sections top, bottom and the center grill

Fisherman