TOYOTA COROLLA WARRANTY PROBLEM

2008 Toyota Corolla

Warranty problem
2008 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

I've bought my car recently from an owner, it has around 15000 mileage and no accidents. While I was washing my car, i've found out that there's this reddish brown orange marks all over my car so I took it to auto center and they told me to use clay wax and i'll get rid of it. So I did but it didn't worked. Now I presume that it is a rust. Will and would the warranty cover this? Would I need an inspection? What can I do about it?
Wcorolla

Hi there,

First I would get this inspected by a panel shop, just to make sure of what the problem is, if it is rust, you will have to see what the warranty covers, all the information will be in the owners manual.

Mhpautos
In addition to what Mark said: I would be concerned that it is boddy putty and car was repaired. Corolla's are not known to have rust problems, especially since they are U.S. Build.

But warranty should be transferable.

Mmprince4000