RADIO AND CLOCK NO WORK

2002 Toyota Corolla

2002 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 91,000 miles

The radio and clock went off at the same while driving. The emergency flashers, cigarette lighter and cell phone outlet now don't work either. The air circulation fan, the switch is just below the radio, continues to work. I've checked the fuses under the hood according to the owners manual; they all appear continuous. My Haynes Repair Manual says there's another fuse box located at the left end of the instrument cluster, but the only thing I find is a flip out storage box there. What am I missing?
Also, could a cheap cell phone charger have caused this problem, which occurred after my daughter's eBay purchased charger was used in the cigarette lighter. She says the same thing happened to her Subaru after she used the charger.

Thanks for a reply
Jonlef

2002 Corolla inside fuse box
Left of steering wheel, BEHIND " storage only" compartment.

Radio fuse is - Fuse #31, right side, 3rd fuse down.
It is a Type " A" fuse - controls radio, clock, cig lighter

Dsplc
I have problem finding the fuse box on same car 2002 corolla. I took out the storage compartment beside steering wheel and it looks like it was removed because I cant see it. Any ideas please?

Garbbo